Sunday, May 8, 2011

Subic Homes + Camayan Cove

Who: Our family and our family friend
What: The annual thing at Subic/Clark
When: April 29 - May 1 2011
Where: Subic Homes and Camayan Cove, Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority

Every year, my family and our family friend stay for nights at Subic or Clark, Pampanga. It was always like this, every summer, every holy week. We normally stay in Blue Mountain or Forrest Hills villas if Subic is our choice for the year. This year, we stayed at this private house at Subic Homes. I love having this every year, just putting on some music and have a roadtrip. It's really nice. Well, I didn't do such things for this trip because I wanted to rest because I've been so stress for the past months. On our first day, it was the day when the Royal Wedding was held. I stayed at the house for the whole day because I wanted to watch it. I guess I really dream for a fairy tale someday.

Day 1 - Subic Homes


This is my niece, Sab, crying. I love this picture. It's so pink.


Most of the pictures here are Sab. They played at the playground beside our house.


Sab eating mini Oreos.

Day 2 - Camayan Cove

We went to the beach. Camayan Cove, again. The beach was full so we stayed at the sand (yeah, sand). Then we saw this kubo which was reserved but those who had this reserved were not there yet, so we took advantage of the empty kubo and we stayed there for the meantime, good thing they arrived when we were about to leave. I wasn't able to swim because of this monthly thing that girls have. It sucks.


I think this is so funny. Look at her face. Haha!


Eating Pringles! I look different here.


I just love this scene.


Half Sab!


Kubo with the old ones. Ate Etchie, Tita Perla, Tita Fel, Tita Millet, I-forgot-her-name, Tita Grace and me.


There were lots of monkeys at the back of the kubo. Tita Fel keep on giving them food so, lots of monkeys kept on coming.


Sab eating my ice cream. We were waiting for my brothers because they were having their henna made.


My mom is such a paparazzi.


I love the ice cream. Sorry, I am getting speechless.


Sorry, it's my mom. Haha!


After swimming, we ate at Meat Plus then headed off to Duty Free to buy flip flops. I love this Havaianas place here because this is where I found my size, the size that fits me. It's hard to find the right size for my feet, I swear.

Day 3 - Home Bound


This is where we stayed. Heading home.

We drove to Pampanga first before going home. We always go to this Pampanga's Best place in San Fernando where the best ensaymada is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment