Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

In times of trials, I admit that I am the most negative person ever. I just think that if I become too positive about these, things would go negatively and I would end up more devastated because I hoped and then nothing happened. I think it's just my reason not to expect things.

I am recently, or currently facing one of the biggest problems I have ever faced. It's pretty much eating up the whole of me and I tend to become afraid of being alone because I don't want to handle it alone. I mean I can't handle it alone. I might kill myself or something, not that I'm suicidal.

As I face this whatever it is that I am facing, one person never left my side and has been a great help on how I cope up with it. I mean, wow, I am so shocked and very thankful at the same time that one person was literally beside me the whole time and never left my side, just supporting me and giving me all I need, trying to cheer me up as much as he can. Even though I really hate how this person tells me about hope, I really appreciate how he has been there for me. God, I am really thankful. Words cannot express how much I am thankful that I have this person helping me to hold on and keeping me sane.

I wish this person all the best for the next coming days since I know that a lot of things are also getting jumbled in this person's life. I really believe that he's a great person and that he is really smart that he can go and fix everything.

He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment