Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm Maria

Let's start with me, as the owner of this page, shall we?

Hello, my name is Cola Nievera. I am actually new here, obviously. I am a 17-year-old kid, studying in De La Salle University. I'm a Communication Arts major and I guess that course makes me a little sucker for the art. Well, yes, I am. I am a student-slash-graphic designer/artist-slash-filmmaker. I don't take filmmaking as something serious as of the moment because I've done a few short films only. But the passion to filmmaking is somehow great. That's what I'm planning to pursue as I graduate, though. I am a full-time student, yes. And yes, I am a graphic designer/artist. I can consider this as something that I do most of the time since I've been doing a lot of graphic designs, not just for the sake of my passion, but also for some people. I'm a bit starting in the business, though.

I take music as something relaxing even though I listen to rock music. You read that right. I love rock music more than cheesy romantic type. I don't believe that rock is for those angry people, because I find peace in them.

I've been blogging for years already (because I find writing in a diary a bit tiring). I update much of my blogs in Tumblr (Follow me! See the links section on the right side of this window) and I want to try something different, something new and something away from most of the people (so I made this account). Tumblr has been exposed that much to the public and I can't seem to find a safe place where I can actually release, express and inspire (hopefully). Okay, I can say, I am fond of using parentheses always so I am apologizing for that. I am used to giving side comments on everything.

I actually have this attitude of over thinking things and sometimes, I can be super talkative, especially when I am really in the mood to talk. But there are also times when I get so speechless with things that I use only the word 'Haha'. Okay, I don't think that's a word. I might blog about certain people in my life so forgive if sometimes I blog about different people. (As you can say, there are times that I could think about a person and how they actually have inspired me or whatever. It's a weird side of me.)

Okay, so I guess I've been talking so much, again. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Finally! A blogspot account :>

    Looking forward to what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete