Saturday, April 23, 2011

One and The Same


I was excited to make another entry and I couldn't find the right topic so that you won't get bored. I've been wanting to blog about this for a long time and I guess, now's the right time. I don't want to elaborate our detailed story because as a reader myself, I find it boring to read (and I’m too lazy to write our story). Instead, maybe I should write about how our friendship meant a lot to me, right?

We kind of started in one summer. We knew each other way before that summer but we actually had time to think that there's something between us (okay, it sounds like romance but no, it's not, duh) just that summer. She talked to me, telling me that she believes in me and this little romance I have with her boyfriend's brother. It meant a lot for me because no one really believes in us. Then it all started there. Our little friendship became something I can call "sisterhood". It feels weird for me whenever the topic's about sibling-like friendship since I've been in bad relationships to those people I consider as very special friends for me, like I had this mark in head that no one would really stay, that people will always go. But it's different with her. I cannot say that we've been through a lot of things because we just started a year ago. But I believe that the friendship we have is something I can keep for a long time.

Whenever I tell about our story, that 'summer' won't be absent, basically because that's where we started. We normally talk to each other everyday and every time we do, I'd be so happy. She never fails to make me happy when I am feeling so down. I remember, we used to have midnight phone calls where we cry so hard because of some random shits that people do to us (and by that, I mean person). It's so nice to feel that there will always be someone who will be there for you when you least expect it.

When the romance I had with her boyfriend's brother ended, I expected that she would leave me like others do. What's the point of staying, right? The reason why she talked to me, in the first place, was because of this guy. But yes, she didn't. I actually can't believe she didn't leave. And until now, we're still the same, the same girls that used to talk about random things each and everyday. It feels really great for me that I have her in my life.

And I guess, I may not have been the best person to speak very touching, very cheesy lines, I want you to know that I will always be here for you whenever you need me. I am not the kind of person who will exchange you for something senseless and childish. I am the not kind of person who will forget you when I would have the best days. Instead, I will always be the person whom you talked to a year ago, the person who was there when you needed someone. I am really grateful for your existence in my deranged and loopy world. And knowing that you're here is more than enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment