Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Don't Know

I am actually writing this out of some shitty things that are happening. I just watched No Strings Attached and yes, I got affected once again. I know, this is probably weird because every time I watch a romance movie, I get to feel shit about my life and myself and my love life. It's like I want to be like those girls who doesn't even care about love and stuff. They meet with a lot of people and none of those guys could really bring her walls down. Then suddenly, one guy comes along and then her life has changed forever. This is kind of a bull shit, right? Watching romance movies and then trying to imagine your life and then you feel bad about everything around you. I am not the kind of person that is easy to love. Well I think it's easier to fool me than to love me. And it sucks. You meet a few people and none of them really loves you, none of them really cares to stay.

Okay, I'm sorry. I know, I've been blogging about how people always leave, but to tell you, I, myself, couldn't accept the fact that people leave. There are times that I can't really think straight because all I can think about is how screwed I am, how terrible my love life has been. I know, this is some kind of childish entry, that I am too young to be mad like this, but I don't know. I just feel shit. I swear, I am never going to watch romance, ever again.

1 comment:

  1. >:D<
    I've lost a lot of friend due to certain circumstances but I never let it stop me from growing and becoming a better person.

    IMY!

    ReplyDelete