Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cons of Summer


Don’t get this wrong. I love my parents, no matter what but there are just times where I really hate how they handle things.

For the past year, I have learned a lot of things about life and I can say I’ve become more mature that I think I’m more mature than my parents. I was about to go with my best friend to Baguio for 3 days but my parents won’t let me. I couldn’t see the big deal with that. As you see, I don’t like the provincial kind of parents because they are too close-minded and old-fashioned. Why not let their kids enjoy their lives while they’re still young? If parents don’t let their kids get into things, how do they expect them to learn about life? Teenage life, I know, is quite dangerous but it is where the kids learn and become better persons. I don’t get why parents don’t trust their kids. I don’t get why parents want their kids to be by their sides 24/7. I mean, what the fuck, why don’t you get dolls rather than kids? I am speaking right now and before I even thought about speaking, I tried putting myself into their shoes. If I were a parent, I still won’t treat my kids like that. My life has been secluded and I never want my kids to experience this kind of life. I never want them hiding things from me just because I don’t want them going through these things. I can say, having a lot of experiences during teenage years is healthy, not only because you get lessons but also, you get to experience life in the fun times.

Also, I don’t like how my dad always tells me that he thought I want to take a rest this summer whenever I ask if I could go out. I mean, come on! Why’d you let me study in La Salle in the first place since you know that La Salle trains us to be active? This is one of the things that I like about La Salle. It trained me not to be contented with a bum life.

In addition to my hate towards my parents, I don’t get why they don’t let me go out when they don’t even want my friends to go in our house because they are ashamed of our house which they’re not doing anything about it. I mean, SERIOUSLY? What do you want me to do with my life? I’d want to go out and do extra curricular activities, but you still won’t let me. I’m in front of my laptop the whole day and then you tell me that my eyes’ grades are getting higher? C’mon. What do you want me to do? Sleep? You are teaching me how to be lazy which I thought you don’t want me to. Do you want me to clean the house? Okay, how am I suppose to clean the house if it’s so full of crappy things which has been there since forever because you kept on keeping things and don’t want them to be donated? What else, you want me to do this album about my debut? Why, is it my fault that you didn’t want to cash out for better and more professional photography company? And do you think that it’s an easy job to do lay outing? Why don’t you try yourselves?

I love my parents but their immaturities are annoying me big time. Why can’t they be mature for once?

No comments:

Post a Comment