Thursday, May 23, 2013

Jitters and Anxieties

I am not sure if this is still a safe place for me to release my feelings and stuff. It's hard though, trying to keep everything inside you just because you don't know if what you feel will make sense if you release it, so instead, you keep it to yourself. And what scares me is that what if I keep this all to myself and try to push it so hard that one day it breaks the whole me? Wouldn't that be worse? I don't know. I am torn with a lot of things lately. It's like I can't do things just because I am torn and doing the best options are so hard. Oh my forever frustrations.

I think I need to talk to someone about this and just release it but I am not sure who. If only I can go back to school and be the usual carefree me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment