Saturday, May 11, 2013

Why Are You Sad Letter


2 months ago, my professor in my Audio class had us listen to this song that he produced. He wanted us to write a letter to the girl singing. There was an extra credit so I did what I can. As I as fixing my e-mail, I found the letter I made. I just feel like sharing, that's all.

Dear You,

I heard your song and it seems like you're sad, well obviously. How do you feel right now? Are you still angry? I guess when I heard your song I kind of get what you were feeling because I'd also like to say that to someone I have lost just recently. Why are you sad? What's been bothering you? If it's a heartbreak from you-know-what, then I know how it feels. It may sometimes seems to be so unfair and it may really hurt. I know it sucks, it really is. Life gives us a lot of shit. Do you just wish that it didn't happen, that you could have lived happily ever after? It sucks so much, right? I know how it feels and it's hard to accept the fact that he left and you are left there, and still wanting to try it out, that you are the only one who wants to try, like you are constantly thinking about it and you just can't help it even if it hurts so bad. Believe me, I know exactly how it feels. But I know you will get pass through it. It's really hard but it'll pass. You may really want him back but, come to think of it, do you want him to come back to you just because of pity? It won't be like before. Damage has been done and as much as you would like to fix it, some people just don't want it anymore, no matter how much you still want it. Life will always be unfair and we can't do anything about it. We just have to live with it. Try putting some time for yourself. You have been there for him, it's time to put your attention into something more important. He doesn't want it anymore. It sucks but you have to accept it and move on. Some things aren't really meant to be. It may be a great adventure but all adventures have endings. It'll pass. Everything will be okay. You will be okay. I promise you that. Go out there and explore. There are a lot of things way better than thinking about him. You will be okay.

Cola

No comments:

Post a Comment