Sunday, October 26, 2014

What To Do

Even as a kid, I've always wanted to do a lot of things. I wanted to be an interior designer, a doctor, an editor-in-chief, I wanted to be so successful. My mind has been like that ever since. I wanted to do a lot of things but I never had a clear and stable view of who I wanted to be, just a successful woman on top of the world. I must say that I am one of those people who call themselves "jack of all trades, master of none". It sounds like a perfect description of ones' self because you know a lot of things, but it's quite sad how you can't call yourself a master of something. It's hard to get a hold of yourself and the life that is ahead of you when you are lost on what you can do, and what your really want to do. One minute you want to be so passionate about something, but on the other, you are there, feeling lost again. It's advisable to figure it out at an early age, but is that really something that is right to do? I mean what should you really do?

No comments:

Post a Comment